AirJapan to Commence Service with Bangkok- Narita Route Starting February 10, 2024
- AirJapan, the new ANA Holdings brand for medium-haul international routes, will begin operations with the inaugural flight between Bangkok and Tokyo Narita on February 10, 2024.
- One-way fares departing from Bangkok will start at THB 4,350, with customizable options for combining different services to meet the needs of customers.
- 13 different in-flight meals will be available for purchase at the time of ticket reservation, with a variety of “in-flight purchase” menu options available as well to cater to diverse preferences.
Bangkok, Aug. 24, 2023 – AirJapan, the new airline brand for medium-haul international routes under ANA HOLDINGS INC., will enter service with the launch of the Tokyo Narita-Bangkok route on February 10, 2024. The flights will depart from Narita Airport’s Terminal 1, offering convenient connections to flights operated by ANA Group airlines. Similarly, Suvarnabhumi Airport provides easy access to both connecting flights and the urban area of Bangkok.
“It is our hope that by launching AirJapan, we can showcase the very best of Japan from inside the cabin to enhance their travel journey,” said Mineguchi Hideki, President of AirJapan. “We are excited and eagerly anticipate welcoming passengers onboard to experience the exceptional journey that AirJapan offers.”
AirJapan will cater to the diverse needs of leisure and business travelers by offering a wide range of services and fare options, and aim to support the Japanese government’s target of attracting 60 million foreign visitors to Japan by 2030. Delivered under the concept of “Fly Thoughtful”, we invite you to experience a new style of travel that allows passengers to freely select and customize their services, with ANA Group’s quality of full service carrier (FSC) and convenience of low cost carrier (LCC).
- Flight Schedule
|Route||Flight Number||Schedule (Frequency)|
|Bangkok= Narita||NQ002||Bangkok (00:15) / Narita (08:10)
Mon., Tue., Thu., Fri., Sat., Sun.
|NQ001||Narita (17:55) / Bangkok (23:15)
Mon., Wed., Thu., Fri., Sat., Sun.
- Period of operation: Feb. 9, 2024 – Mar. 30, 2024
- Aircraft: Boeing 787-8 (324 seats, economy class)
- The flight is subject to the approval of the relevant authorities.
- Departing from Narita from February 9, 2024 onward.
(over 6 years old)
|From THB 4,350||From THB 5,450||From THB 6,720|
(2-6 years old)
|THB 2,350||THB 3,100||THB 4,480|
|Optional Services Included in Fare||None
*Child fare includes advance seat selection (up to THB 450).
|1. Advance seat selection (up to THB 450)
2. Checked baggage
(up to 23 kg × 1 piece)
|1. Advance seat
selection (up to THB 880)
2. Checked baggage
(up to 23kg × 2 pieces)
3. In-flight meals
to select items
- All prices are per seat, one-way from Bangkok. For round-trip itineraries departing from Bangkok, the same price applies for one-way itineraries departing from Narita.
- Children under 2 years old who do not occupy a seat will be charged a flat rate of THB 1,500. If a seat is required, the above child fare will apply.
- Passenger facility charges and various taxes are required in addition to the fare. Fuel surcharge is not required.
- Fare includes carry-on baggage (up to 7 kg).
- Once the ticket has been purchased, flight changes and fare refunds are not permitted.
- Advance seat selection, checked baggage, and pre-purchase of in-flight meals can be selected separately according to your preference.
- In-Flight Meals
We will offer a wide variety of dining options that will allow passengers to experience the tastes and culture of Japan. Variety of in-flight meals will be available for purchase at the time of ticket reservation or on board.
A total of 13 types of meals will be available, including vegetarian and other meals that take into consideration dietary restrictions and religions, as well as menus that can be enjoyed by passengers of all age.(★ Menu applies to flights departing from Narita only.)
|Taste Japan||Japanese Bento Culture||Selectable|
|Charcoal-grilled Chicken Rice Bowl with Fluffy and Creamy Egg||Omusubi Rice Ball Bento||Grilled Chicken Salad with Balsamic Dressing ★|
|Chicken Namban Rice Bowl served with Sunrise Tartar Sauce||Kawaii Lunch Box（Limit to 10 meals）||Hamberger steak with rice gratin|
|Salmon Teriyaki Style||Pork Cutlet Sandwich|
|Sushi Box〜omakase style〜||Green Curry (Vegan)|
|Chinese Box ～Japanese Style～||Halal Meal|
Charcoal-grilled Chicken Rice Bowl with Fluffy and Creamy Egg
Chicken Namban Rice Bowl served with Sunrise Tartar sauce
Omusubi Rice Ball Bento
Salmon Teriyaki Style
In-flight Purchase Menu
In cooperation with Japan’s local municipalities, AirJapan will offer an extensive lineup of meals, snacks, sweets and beverages where passengers will be able to enjoy Japan’s regional delicacies. In addition, we will contribute to the reduction of food waste with packaged foods with longer shelf life and freeze-dried products made with Japan’s world-class food processing technology.
- Other In-Flight Services
By connecting to the dedicated in-flight WiFi, passengers will be able to watch the latest Hollywood movies, children’s programs, animated cartoons and AirJapan original videos free of charge. Passengers will be able to enjoy these contents in the comfortable seat with a tablet holder and wide legroom. In addition, select amenities such as blankets and original goods will be available for purchase on board.
- Ticket Reservation and Purchase
Tickets and additional services can be purchased through the AirJapan website below:
For more information, please refer to the following link: