Hua Hin, Thailand — Starting from 8 July 2023, kids staying with their caretakers at The Standard, Hua Hin will get to enjoy extra play time smartly bundled with learning thanks to the opening of the resort’s kid’s playroom. Known as The Hut, the beachside kiddy heaven comes with all sorts of fun games and activities, from an extensive art and craft station and playboards to multicolored building blocks.
The award-winning resort partnered with Elate (https://elateth.com), a progressive learning institute based in Bangkok that offers a personalized STEAM curricular in science, technology, engineering, the arts and mathematics, to host weekly-changing supervised activities for the future superstars at The Hut every Saturday. Youngsters can look forward to beach buggy races, sandcastle and beach house building sessions, kite and tote bag design classes, planet-naming games, and other wild and whimsical activities that Elate’s educators have customized to promote curiosity and thirst for learning.
“The Hut’s Saturday sessions are for everyone: long-stay guests, local community, weekenders visiting from Bangkok and farther afield – everyone is welcome,” said Mai Timblick, Chief Creative Officer, The Standard Hotels. “It’s a fun and safe place for the little ones to express themselves with the Elate team bringing their expertise to ensure that learning is fun and playing is educational.”
The Standard, Hua Hin is also offering the ‘Are You Kidding?’ stay package that takes the hustle out of holiday planning, leaving families with more time to enjoy each other’s company and the resort’s many charms. In addition to very tempting rates, the package comes with numerous other perks:
• Book a Pool Villa for the fam and get 50% off a Canopy Villa for the teenagers when you stay 2+ nights or have your stay in Corner Family Room from only THB 7,999
• Up to 15% off on food & beverage
• A VIP kid’s arrival experience
• Playtime at The Hut
• A delicious breakfast
• A complimentary crepe cake at The Juice Cafe upon arrival
• Up to 2 kids below 12 can stay for free in a shared bed in each room
• Kids dine for free on the kid’s menu during their stay. This includes 1 dish and 1 dessert when dining with a parent
• A postcard pack with pencil colors
• A selection of toys available on request
The Hut is open daily from 9 am till 6 pm, with supervised two-hour Elate sessions taking place every Saturday between 1 pm till 6 pm for children aged 5-12 years old. Prices are THB 850 per child, with parents getting 15% discount on food and drinks and 25% on spa treatments.
For more information about The Standard, Hua Hin and to make a booking, please visit www.standardhotels.com/hua-hin/specials/are-you-kidding.